Rehabilitation from Injury
I deliver professional sports massage therapy and high quality functional training to help you recover from injuries and get you out of pain.
This is achieved by assessing and treating your body as a whole unit, not just individual parts, to find the underlying causes of your pain. From this point I can use a range of soft tissue sports massage treatments to restore health to your body.
To see how I then create long-term prevention of injuries click on the '5 staged treatment plan' below:
• Level 5 Professional Diploma (SRF) in Soft Tissue Therapy
• C.H.E.K Scientific Core Conditioning
• C.H.E.K Scientific Back Training
• C.H.E.K Scientific Shoulder Training
• C.H.E.K Program Design
• C.H.E.K Advanced Program Design
• C.H.E.K Equal But Not The Same (Specific to females)
• C.H.E.K Swiss Ball Training
• C.H.E.K Advanced Swiss Ball Training
• C.H.E.K Dynamic Medicine Ball Training
• BSc (HONS) Sports Studies
• PGCE Physical Education
• HND Sports Science
• Reiki Level 2
Sports Massage Treatment
High quality sports massage treatments applied to the correct areas of the body, with skill, lead to amazing benefits for optimum posture, free flowing movement and the recovery from injuries and fatigue.
Sports massage allows our body to get that much needed assistance to move towards a better level of health and fitness.
Get in touch to discuss what you are looking for from your treatment and to ask any questions you may have.
Mon - Fri 9am - 8pm
Sat - 9am - 2pm
Sun - Closed